11.3.08

Cardio-kickboxing

My gym still hasn't gotten zumba classes, so until then, I am looking for a high-intensity workout that will increase my strength and flexibility while burning fat. Cardio-kickboxing !

This was my second time taking the class. It was a great 60 minute workout, it kicked my butt actually!

The first 30 minutes incorporated traditional exercises, like jumping jacks, abdominal crunches, squats and pushups. The second half of the class was spent kicking and punching weighted, padded targets.

It was a total body workout and I'll take it again next week. I'm still hoping they get zumba soon. Come on NYSC!! What's the delay? Bathing suit season is coming, I need to lose a few pounds and tone, tone, tone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came across at your blog and I find it very interesting. It was worth reading. Thanks for sharing this information. Keep it up!

-----
If you want to connect just add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1436027967